Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Big Thank You

Blogging about myself is weird, so let me take this opportunity to say thanks.
 Thanks to my Mom, Joan, and Mother in Law, Carol, who have been with me every spare minute they can, loving
 Thanks to all my friends who been holding me up in their prayers Thanks for the phone calls and Flowers and baskets of fruit
Thanks for the yummy meals that our family has been receiving Thanks for just sitting(Betty, Moms IN touch Ladies) with me waiting for Dr apps
Thanks (SueW) for the container of beautiful headscarfs. That was very thoughtful
Thanks for all of your fond thoughts and happy sayings. Its so nice to be loved.
 Thanks for walking this road, once again with me.
 This does not cover all of the things I am thankful for.
 I should and could go on and on. It's going to be a long road and here are a few more things I am thankful for:
Thank you Lord for listening to my prayers
Thank you for restoring and strengthening friendships
Thank you Lord, for bringing friends to be with me by my side
Thank you, Lord for my Dr's and Nurses who take care of me and the medicine I am able to receive Thank you Lord, for providing everything I need
 Thank you Lord for being with me when I cry and calming me down
Thank you Lord, for speaking to me through your word, my family and friends
Thank you Lord, that I do not have to fear, because you are with me and strengthen me
Thank you Lord, for the eleven years since my diagnosis. That I have been strong and am able to watch my children grow.
Thank you for my husband, and the way you love him, and the way you strengthen him. I love that guy Thank you, Lord, for my salvation and thank you for using me and refining me.
Thank you Lord, for never leaving me, always keeping your promise and loving me so much
 That was a mushy post, I know, but I am thankful and I love the Lord and all of you. If I forgot anything, feel free to add on.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for teaching all of us to be grateful for our blessings as well. What a beautiful post. Love you-Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God that you are my friend. You have always been a light in my life - - - so kind, loving and giving and cool. 1978 was a good year . ..the blizzard and meeting you. (:

    ReplyDelete